Tuesday 26 April 2011

So here it goes!

I have been thinking about doing a blog now for sometime, but as always, life just got in the way.
So here I am, two sick kids finally in bed and I am sitting here with a peppermint tea in hopes that it will fight off the stomach bug that has once again shown it's ugly face!

It's funny because I remember thinking to myself last week, "next week is Avangelina's birthday and I just KNOW that if we're going to get the stomach bug that's going around, that is when we'll get it"... and low and behold!  Hmmm maybe a career as a Psychic?

So what I really want to accomplish out of this blog is to share my life experiences with everyone in hopes that other people will see that they are not alone out there!  Life is tough with or without kids.  There are so many challenges always presenting themselves; health, finances, weight, love, work, etc. 

I would also love to get YOU talking, so if you would like to be a guest blogger, please contact me!

Thanks to everyone for being a part of this! I can't wait to see where it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment